Friday, April 2, 2010

Entertainment.com Book


I am sure many of you might have heard about entertainment.com coupons. I really like them; I usually buy a couple of books every year to save some bucks. These books cost around 35$ when they come out but they gradually reduce the price and you can even get these for 7$. I buy them using cash back sites like fatwallet.com to get 7$ cash back. I wait till the books are around 15$ and buy with cash back to get it for 8$.The cool thing about it is, there are coupons in book and also online (printable). You can buy coupon book of any city in USA (especially if you are planning to visit those places). Most coupons expire in November but some run until December. One of my favorite coupons is the 6% (10% sometimes) off coupon for American airline air-ticket for up to 6 people. Of course, the main purpose of entertainment book is to get restaurant and movie deals. There are coupons that allow you to get movie tickets for 7$ and most restaurant coupons are BOGO. I really make use of these books and if you are one of those people who spend a lot outside for food and entertainment then this book is for you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment