Saturday, April 24, 2010

Watching TV for Free

I used to have DirecTV subscription a while ago. After lot of thought I realized that, it is not for me. Firstly, it was expensive and secondly, I don’t get to see what I want even after paying 50$ or more a month. So, I called them and got rid of it and after that I searched Google and other places to find other sources for watching TV. To my surprise, I found very good sources of watching these TV shows and movies.
     There are many sources but I will put some important ones in here for now. At a later time, I will try to update it with others.
Hulu.com : This is the number one site for TV watching. The episodes are quickly updated usually following day of the airing. It has got episodes from 150+ channels and also has collection of old movies and others.
Cast TV : This website also has a very good collection of episodes and other entertaining stuff.
Streamick: This is my favorite, it has got almost real time streaming of 263 channels (according to abc.com) and they are planning to have 900 channels. I even found HBO and other movie websites playing very good movies.
TIOTI: (Tape it off the Internet is the full form)—It is part TV hub and part social network site
In addition, browse through websites of network sites like abc.com, NBC, MTV and so on for full episodes.
Source: www.abc.com

1 comment: