Friday, April 23, 2010

Get 200$ gift card using American express Blue Card for DirecTV subscription


There are many sources of watching TV namely Comcast, Dish TV, DirecTV and so on. These providers use attractive offers as bait for new customers. Yes, I said bait especially in the case of DirecTV. I had DirecTV for a while and I like the channels and the quality they offer but I hate their terms and conditions. You can expect unnecessary charges for everything you ask for. I really had bad experience with them but if you choose to have DirecTV anyway and if you are willing to pay 80-90 bucks a month then this post will be of some help.
      If you have American Express Blue Card, use it through this link to subscribe for DirecTV. The advantage of this offer is that you will receive a 200$ gift card that can be used at places where Amex card is accepted. One of my friends received it but only after 6 weeks or so. You need to email them sometimes to make sure you get it. I personally don't like these TV subscriptions; instead I watch Hulu or some other websites. Its a personal choice, I just can't afford.

1 comment: