Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Organizing Daily Tasks With RTM and Gmail

First of all, RTM here stands for Remember The Milk. It is an online service that is used by many to organize their tasks and to set reminders. I have an iPhone and there is an application for RTM which is very handy. I used to use Gmail Tasks prior to RTM. Now, to add RTM to Gmail i followed these steps -- 
1. Opened an account with RTM (Free)
2. Follow this Link to add RTM gadget to Gmail
3. Once you add it, close your Gmail window and restart it. 
4. You should be able to see Tasks on your right next to your Email.
5. If their is a Gtalk Gadget on your right, go to Labs (in settings) to move it to your left. 


Leave a comment to let me know if it worked or not.


PS: You can also add RTM to Google calender. I hope we get to see a sync option between RTM and outlook. I will search around to see if we have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment