Sunday, April 4, 2010

Tasks Application To Consider from Google



Everyone has a to-do list for a day, but there are too many applications out there to confuse us. I recently found my way of dealing with this. I downloaded an extension on google chrome called as “new tab to tasks”. After downloading this extension, all i needed was to open a new tab to find my tasks list (picture below). I repeated this step in my office computer too. Since it is a google extension, it updates itself on any computer i am logged in with my gmail account. I can make everyday list and can also apply due dates if needed. Unlike many other applications the task lists don’t get deleted upon closing the browser. I can also find the same task lists in my gmail under tasks section.



No comments:

Post a Comment